When it comes to Four Seasons’ priorities, saving you money is up at the top with providing high quality service and maintaining integrity in our business practices. One area where many homeowners have been looking for ways to save is the water use within the home. According to the Environmental Protection Agency, the average family of 4 can easily use 400 gallons of water per day in the home, and up to 13.7% of that water use can be attributed to leaks!
You may think that your home is not affected by this much water waste, but many homeowners have leaks that are hidden. You could go years without ever noticing these problems in the home, but Four Seasons Home Services has professional plumbing services that are there to track down these leaks and eliminate the problem.
How to Check for Hidden Leaks:
- Instruct your family not to use any appliances or plumbing fixtures that use water for one full night.
- Find your water meter, and record the current reading
- Go to bed
- In the morning, check the water meter
- If no one used water during the night, the meter should read the same as the previous night
- If the meter shows that a significant amount of water was used, you have a leak and should call Four Seasons!
A Water Efficient Home
Even if you don’t find a difference in the meter, Four Seasons’ pro plumbers can still help you lower your water costs within the home. From aerators for your sinks and shower heads to on demand water heaters and water efficient toilets, Four Seasons has it all and it’s more affordable than you may think. Stop wasting water in your home and start conserving and saving instead!