Controlling your heating and cooling systems has not always been the most interactive or user friendly process. Traditional thermostats were little more than an up and down arrow, and the typical programmable thermostat is very difficult to program so the energy savings are minimal at best. A few years ago, Lennox came out with a touchscreen thermostat that made it much easier for homeowners to program their thermostat and monitor their energy usage. This was a big step towards improving control of the heating and cooling system, but now Lennox has released a new and improved icomfort thermostat that has the ability to connect to a Wi-Fi network. The benefits are great, and this thermostat could transform the way you heat and cool your home.
Icomfort Wi-Fi Features:
- Touchscreen: When you have a touchscreen interface, you no longer have to press button after button in order to program your thermostat. With just a couple touches of the screen you will find yourself on an easy to customize programming screen that can be tailored to your schedule to save you the most money possible by decreasing usage of the systems while you are asleep or away from the home.
- Wi-Fi: Have you ever left the house and realized that you forgot to turn down the thermostat to save money while you are away? Have you ever had your schedule unexpectedly change and wished you could adjust your thermostat program to better fit your day? If so, the Wi-Fi capabilities of the new icomfort thermostat make it possible to adjust the temperature in your home from any device that can access the internet.
- Weather on Screen: Since this icomfort thermostat is always connected to the Wi-Fi network in your home, it can constantly update and display the local weather report on the main screen. With one touch you could even view the 5 day forecast so you can better plan your week!
- Alerts and Reminders: This thermostat is constantly communicating with the furnace, air conditioner, humidifier, and air cleaner. Should there be a problem or a maintenance need for any of the systems, it will be displayed on the thermostat so you can easily remember to take care of your HVAC system.
- Multi-System Compatibility: The icomfort Wi-Fi thermostat was designed to work best with Lennox Home Comfort Systems in order to save the most energy possible. However, if you have other less efficient systems, the icomfort Wi-Fi thermostat can still save you money by maximizing their efficiency. By the end of this year, this thermostat will be compatible with every make and model of central heating and cooling systems.
Four Seasons Installs Icomfort Thermostats
Make it easier to save money on your energy bills and invest a little bit of your money in a new icomfort Wi-Fi thermostat from Four Seasons Heating and Air Conditioning. We will walk you through the use of this unit after installation and before you know it you will be saving money and programming your thermostat like a pro!