If your New Year’s resolution for 2011 was to save money, Four Seasons Heating and Air Conditioning can help you achieve your goal by making your home more energy efficient! For many, New Year’s resolutions come and go, but this year you can actually succeed when you leave the work in the more than capable hands of the technicians at Four Seasons.
Making energy efficient improvements to the home is the easiest way to put extra money in your pocket every month because it doesn’t require a lifestyle change. When your home is more efficient with the energy that it consumes, you save money on your energy bills because less energy is wasted. The heating systems in your home take up about half of your overall energy consumption, so improving their performance will have the greatest impact on your homes energy efficiency over other “green” improvements.
Biggest Bang for Your Buck!
- Resolve to Replace the Furnace: If your furnace is on the outs, now is the time to have it replaced! A new high efficiency central air furnace from Four Seasons could save you tons on your heating bills every month, and provide your family with more reliable and comfortable heating.
- Resolve to Improve Your Furnace Efficiency: Replacing the furnace isn’t an option for everyone, so tune-up the furnace your have now instead! A 20+ point cleaning and efficiency check from Four Seasons will get your unit running at peak efficiency this heating season.
- Resolve to Install a Programmable Thermostat: A good way to save money on your heating bills is by setting the temperature back a few degrees while you are away from the home or sleeping. Instead of trying to remember to set it back every day, have Four Seasons install a high- tech programmable thermostat to do it for you!
- Resolve to Insulate the Attic: In many older homes, the attic is the area of the home where the largest amount of heat escapes during the winter. This could be the sole cause of your high heating bills, and it only takes a day to fix when you have Four Seasons install blown-in fiberglass insulation.
- Resolve to Replace the Water Heater: The water heater is another appliance in the home that takes up a lot of energy to use. Consider having Four Seasons replace this unit with a new high efficiency system, and then set the temperature on the unit to 120 degrees. This change in temperature, even on your current water heater, will save you money every year!
The New Year has just begun, so now is the time to get going on those resolutions! If you want Four Seasons to lend you a hand, give us a call today, and have a happy and successful New Year!