This list will grow over time as we find new resources so feel free to check back later.
If you see other helpful HVAC web sites leave us a comment with the site and I will check it out!
We have had several people suggest ideas for informational web sites, both employees and people in our community. When ever we can we like to help these individuals by making a space for them to build up there ideas usually by hosting there sites for them. While Four Seasons is not responsible for the content being posted in these locations we would like to point them out.
- Go Green, HVAC – Web site discussing Go Green concepts of saving money while you help the environment focused on how you can accomplish these goals with your Furnace and Air Conditioning systems.
- Indoor Air Quality HVAC – Dedicated to home air quality. Issues discussed range from allergen reduction to disease prevention.
- 24hr Heating and Cooling News – A web site being put on by technicians from multiple companies. Posts relate to topics our concerns from the industry with explanations. Plus there is a very active comment and response ideal for customers looking for more information.
* We are interested in helping more people develop sites like these. Specifically, if you are a teacher and are interested in having a class project related to heating and air conditioning, leave a comment with your contact information.
Other Quality Sites
- EPA -The site is massive, however with work you can find interesting and helpful content.
- BBB - The grading scale, history, and information on companies is extremely helpful if your looking for a quality and reliable furnace and boiler contractor as well as any other business.
- Fee building mechanical systems information – Information for consumers and technicians alike
- Legacy Home Builders – Informative site with good information. You can check out their About page for more information about their processes.
- Homeservices-contractors.com – Blog about Contractors and Services for your home
Other friends of FSHAC resource center can be found here.