When your air conditioner breaks down, hiring a repair company to fix the unit brings many questions to the surface that must be answered before you can trust them with something as valuable as your air conditioner. Here at Four Seasons, we understand that and we strive to keep an open book policy with our customers. We don’t want to keep you in the dark. In recent weeks, we have started booking several repair calls and we have made a not of some of the most popular questions that customers have been asking regarding the service. With the answers you find here, we hope that you will have found Four Seasons to be the best choice for your air conditioner repair in the Chicagoland area.
- What does it mean to have warranty coverage through Four Seasons? Even customers that have worked with Four Seasons before find it hard to believe that we truly do offer the services we promise. For those that have an active warranty with Four Seasons on a furnace or air conditioner, there is no charge for us to come out and service the unit. No matter the day or time, Four Seasons will come to your home free of charge to repair your warranty covered system.
- What if you do not have a warranty through Four Seasons? At Four Seasons, we value every customer, even those that did not purchase their system through our company. That is why we never change our price for service. That means that 24 hours a day and 365 days a year we will come to your home for the same price. We don’t believe that you should have to pay more just because it is late at night or a holiday. Our 24 hour service also makes scheduling an appointment easy and convenient.
- What if my unit is very old? Young and old, all air conditioning and furnace units are welcome at Four Seasons. Our expert servicemen are trained to work on any make or model of HVAC system, and their trucks come to you fully stocked with common parts that are known to fail with time. Even if the part is not on the truck, we have access to parts all over our service area, and just because we may have to return with the part, we can still do the work same day in most cases!
- What if my unit is beyond repair? For some homeowners, replacing the unit is much more economical. In that case, our servicemen are also experienced salesmen and they are trained to know everything about the Lennox systems that we offer at Four Seasons. They will answer questions and give you a variety of choices, so that you pick the unit that fits your budget and your comfort needs.
- How long does it take to get a unit installed? Same day installation is one of the many benefits of choosing Four Seasons! Your comfort is our priority, and most furnace and air conditioner installations occur within 4 to 8 hours of the sale! We also offer additional scheduling options for those that want to plan the install in the future, and we are sure that you will find our repayment process simple and stress free!
- How do we do it? Many customers think that all of these services are just a bunch of talk, but we fulfill our promises! Our servicemen rotate on call times so that we can always have someone available in your area 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.
- How can you pay for our services? We understand that investing in HVAC equipment or repairs for these systems can be costly for some homeowners. That is why we offer financing services. Our finance department can run your loan 24 hours a day, and with the attractive options we offer, this can be very practical way for many homeowners to make their services more affordable. We also accept all major credit cards as well as many other forms of payment, so that you can pay the way that you want to.
If you have any other questions, or if you think Four Seasons is the right HVAC company for you, call Four Seasons now!